Come Volunteer at the ReStore!
Whether you want to learn new skills, use the skills you already possess, or just lend a helping hand you can find a place at our ReStore. The ReStore is looking for individuals, groups, or organizations to help in the following areas:
- Customer Service/Sales – Help us provide quality customer service to our customers. Work in our retail store helping customers find what they are looking for, answer their questions and/or direct them to the person who can answer their questions.
- Construction – Help assemble furniture for displays in our showroom. General construction skills needed.
- Cleaning and Organizing Donations – Once ReStore receives the donations they need to be cleaned, sorted, priced and placed in the appropriate location in the store.
- Donation Pick-Up – Many donations need to be picked up. Volunteers need to be able to lift, carry, and move heavy donations.
- Merchandising- Help organize and develop displays for our showroom. Volunteers need to be able to work well with staff, other volunteers, and customers.
- Warehousing-New donations are accepted daily. Help keep our warehouse organized and clean.
If you would like to volunteer please fill out our volunteer form or call 734.4040.